This fantastic one bedroom first floor flat is situated in a great location and has recently been renovated to a high standard with a contemporary finish.
- Superb one bedroom first floor flat
- Renovated to a high standard
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception/kitchen
- Well proportioned bedroom
- Modern en suite shower room
This flat is situated in the heart of Victoria and is therefore surrounded by a wealth of amenities, as the shops, bars and restaurants of Victoria Street are just moments away. The nearest public transport links are Victoria and Pimlico Stations.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 319 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.