Situated within an attractive period mansion block in the heart of Westminster, this charming two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout.
- Set within a residential block moments from the River
- Generously arranged over the third floor
- Two bedroom flat with one bathroom and separate WC
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Erasmus Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and eateries to be found along Victoria Street, Tate Britain and the banks of the River Thames are also within close proximity.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 647 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000