Set on the sixth floor of a popular block in a great central location, this south-facing studio flat is a fantastic pied-a-terre and boasts exceptional views over the River Thames towards Vauxhall and Battersea.
- Presented in excellent condition with lovely views
- Sunny south facing balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Generous sized studio room with room to dine and wardrobes
- Separate bathroom, entrance hall and kitchen
- Secure block with lift and access to communal gardens
- Close to Vincent Square
- Abundance of transport links in the area
- Offered fully furnished
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Regency Street is surrounded by many local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street, a picturesque stretch of the River Thames is also close by.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £553 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 338 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000