Arranged upon the sixth floor of an exclusive development, this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from exceptionally bright rooms, contemporary fixtures and a generous private balcony.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the sixth floor
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Features smart and well equipped kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second generous and well presented bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sheldon Square is home to a range of amenities, with the attractions of the West End just moments away. Transport links include Paddington Station (Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo, Circle, District lines and National Rail).
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,045 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.