Situated within a prestigious development in the heart of Mayfair, this two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts stunning, contemporary interiors throughout and benefits from a lift and porter services.
- Fantasitc two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with ample storage and luxury en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Luxury shower room
- Situated in the heart of Mayfair
Park Street is a highly sought-after road within good range of the West End and situated close to the exclusive boutiques and eateries of Mount Street and New Bond Street.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
The Gallery, Sketch
A stylish spot for afternoon tea, but be sure to check out the toilets that are shaped like eggs!
Australian War Memorial
I love its design and you get to experience a bit of culture walking from this pretty corner of Green Park to Hyde Park.
Marble Arch station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,161 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000