Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice.
- Stylish and spacious two bedroom flat
- Superbly arranged over the first floor
- Set within a recently refurbished building
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Smart bathroom with a corner bath
Located on Edgware Road this flat is well served by local shops and restaurants while picturesque Little Venice with its beautiful canal is also nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 528 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.