Stylish one bedroom flat set on the second floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor of a recently refurbished building
- Offers fresh and modern interiors
- Spacious reception room with bright décor
- Features fitted open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from plethora of amenities on the doorstep
Located on Edgware Road this flat is well served by local shops and restaurants while picturesque ?Little Venice? with it's beautiful canal is also very close by.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,740 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 322 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.