This outstanding one bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a premium new building in the heart of Westminster Village and boasts stylish interiors with ample storage and a superb private balcony.
- Superb open plan reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with views over communal gardens
- Impressive bedroom with fitted wardorbes
- Stylish en suite shower room
- Guest WC and ample storage throughout
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Prestigious new building with porter, lift and gym
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Horseferry Road offers immediate access to the many shops and street cafes available within Westminster Village while St James's Park and Westminster Palace are within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 630 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.