This stylish one bedroom apartment is ideally located on the second floor and benefits from high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Generously sized reception room with ample space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Ample storage and intelligent lighting
- Dark, hard wood floors
- Popular building with lift and concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tufton Street is ideally located for the many street cafes and restaurants available within Westminster Village while Victoria Street and St James's Park are a moments walk away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,050 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.