This unique three bedroom flat is located on the sixth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Miele appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Extraordinary amount of natural light
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floorplan and high speed lift
- Concierge providing a host of third party services
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace. Bright and airy eleventh floor two bedroom luxury apartment.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,436 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000