With fantastic views overlooking Westminster from the winter terrace, this stylish two bedroom fifth floor flat boasts contemporary interiors and ample living space. Ideally situated close to local shops and amenities.
- Superb two bedroom flat with views overlooking Westminster
- Open-plan kitchen with ample space to dine
- Offers underfloor heating
- Access by lift and concierge
- Both bedrooms with fitted storage and stunning views
- Access to communal rooftop gardens
- Stylish bathroom and shower room with heated towel rail
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rosamond House is desirably situated in the hustle and bustle of Westminster just moments away from local shops, restaurants, theatres, and markets.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 992 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000