Boasting views over Buckingham Palace Gardens and situated within close proximity to Victoria Station, this elegant two bedroom apartment offers bright and generously proportioned interiors.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the first floor
- Light reception room and open plan kitchen
- Two bedroom with both beds having an en-suite
- Bright and airy with high ceilings
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria
- Opposite Buckingham Palace gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Grosvenor Gardens is an imposing Westminster address located just moments from an extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and eateries along Victoria Street with the green open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.