Set within one of the capitals most historic and sought-after streets, Great Minster House offers a collection of luxurious, bespoke one bedroom apartments finished with the utmost attention to detail.
- Designed without compromise with utmost attention to detail
- Beautifully finished and equipped interiors and 2 balconies
- Prestigious address in the heart of Westminster
- Individually designed kitchens with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating and integrated audio system throughout
- German handle-less furniture and Siltstone worktops
- Full complement of Siemen's integrated appliances to kitchen
- Slimline sockets throughout and recessed LED downlighters
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Proudly located on the corner of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road, Great Minster House is surrounded by a wealth of boutique shops and, renowned restaurants, traditional pubs and glorious open spaces.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 948 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.