Offering easy access into the City and the Docklands, this stylish and bright one bedroom flat within a gated development enjoys gorgeous living space and access to a beautifully maintained communal courtyard.
- Set in a modern gated development
- Picturesque communal courtyard
- Beautifully presented living space throughout
- Fitted kitchen
- Reception room with Juliet balconies
- Easy access to superb transport
Durward Street is a quiet road, just moments from the amenities of Whitechapel Road, the exciting range of boutiques and cafés of Shoreditch and Hoxton Square are nearby and the financial heart of the City is also very easily accessible.
Whitechapel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 554 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.