Set on the fifth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including an expansive reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms and two delightful balconies.
- Spacious two bedroom flat set on the fifth floor
- Expansive open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Two delightful balconies
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located moments from the vibrant Brick Lane
Cavell Street offers excellent transport links from nearby Whitechapel Station, with the fantastic Brick Lane close by.
Whitechapel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
A great brunch menu on a Saturday and the service is excellent. The full English and the anchovy butter is a nice touch.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,053 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable