Newly built with an excellent finish, this amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor boasts modern décor, spacious living, a stylish en suite and a large roof terrace with incredible city views.
- Newly built two bedroom flat positioned on the fourth floor
- Contemporary decor finished to a high standard
- Large open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobe
- Good size second bedroom
- Smart bathroom
- Amazing roof terrace offering great city views
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Newman Close is located moments from the wealth of amenities on Willesden High Road and close by to Willesden Green Station.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 871 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800