Recently renovated to an exceptionally high-specification, this wonderful four bedroom house offers stylish décor boasting an en suite master bedroom and a patio.
- A stunning four bedroom house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Bright bay fronted reception room
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely private patio
- Superb location moments from shops and transport links
Willesden high Road offers a great range of shops, bars and restaurants, while leafy Gladstone Park is also close by. Transport links include Willesden Green Underground Station, while motorists can find easy access into and out of London via the A406.
Willesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Dollis Hill station
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,318 (122 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800