Generously arranged over two floors, this superb four bedroom house offers expansive living interiors with a large private garden and is ideally located close to a wealth of shops and transport links.
- An expansive four bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Four double sized bedrooms
- Ample storage throughout
- Separate kitchen with fitted appliances
- Large private garden
- Offers a superb development opportunity
- Situated on a desirable residential road
- Well located close to shops and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Meyrick Road is located only moments from an excellent range of amenities on Willesden High Road and within easy reach of the open green spaces of Gladstone Park.
Willesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fabulous continental food served with a smile.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Great views of the local area & of London Town! Beautiful trees & great cafe at the top of the hill!
Dollis Hill station
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,497 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 962 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800