A fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefiting from substantial living space and a larger-than-average master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- Fabulous split-level flat over first and second floors
- Spacious reception room with plenty of room for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Substantial bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Situated on a quiet residential street
The amenities of Arthur Road and Wimbledon Park Road are within easy reach.
Wimbledon Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,482 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.