A fantastic three bedroom split-level flat benefiting from substantial living space and a larger-than-average master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- Fabulous split-level flat over first and second floors
- Spacious reception room with plenty of room for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Substantial bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Situated on a quiet residential street
The amenities of Arthur Road and Wimbledon Park Road are within easy reach.
Wimbledon Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,482 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900