A superb four bedroom, three storey, architect-designed house finished to an extremely high standard and dust and pollen free owing to a ventilation and filtration system.
- Ventilation system with heat exchange and dust filtration
- Stylish kitchen with ten Gaggenau and Miele appliances
- Three impressive reception rooms
- Beautiful conservatory leading to south-facing patio garden
- Parquet floors with underfloor heating throughout
- Secure gated off-street parking with space for three cars
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Scandinavian levels of insulation (low fuel consumption)
Located just off Southside in the heart of Wimbledon village with its fashionable amenities, this fabulous property is enviably situated just moments from Wimbledon Common, while also just a short walk from the town centre.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Dundonald Road station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,756 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,822 (262 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900