A superb four bedroom, three storey, architect-designed house finished to an extremely high standard and dust and pollen free owing to a ventilation and filtration system.
- Ventilation system with heat exchange and dust filtration
- Stylish kitchen with ten Gaggenau and Miele appliances
- Three impressive reception rooms
- Beautiful conservatory leading to south-facing patio garden
- Parquet floors with underfloor heating throughout
- Secure gated off-street parking with space for three cars
- Integrated sound system throughout
- Scandinavian levels of insulation (low fuel consumption)
Located just off Southside in the heart of Wimbledon village with its fashionable amenities, this fabulous property is enviably situated just moments from Wimbledon Common, while also just a short walk from the town centre.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Dundonald Road station
Raynes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,756 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,822 (262 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900