This incredible, brand new five bedroom house features an impressive specification throughout and includes three reception rooms, a fabulous master suite, a landscaped garden and off-street parking.
- Impressive detached house arranged over three floors
- Outstanding main reception room with doors opening to garden
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and Corian worktops
- Breath-taking entrance hall with striking spiral staircase
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Four further bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms
- Wired for audio, data and I-Light Mood Control lighting
- Fabulous lawned garden with two patio areas
Margin Drive is superbly situated in a quiet residential area close to the open green spaces of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £12,462 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,756 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,864 (358 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.