Phenomenal seven bedroom detached family home which has been newly built and finished to an exceptional standard, benefiting from an open-plan kitchen with high end appliances, cinema/gymnasium room and private garden.
- An imposing seven bedroom detached house
- New build finished to an exceptional standard
- A sensational south facing, designer landscaped garden
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with high end appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Benefits from an expansive cinema/gymnasium
- Gated off-street parking for 6-7 cars
- Underfloor heating throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Set within the heart of Wimbledon Village, along a quiet and affluent road, Deepdale is moments from the World famous All England Lawn Tennis Club and close to the open expanse of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,085 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Merton (Wimbledon Common area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 6,780 (629 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900