A stunning presented three bedroom split-level maisonette, benefiting from open-plan living space with an en suite master bedroom and a private balcony.
- Recently refurbished first and second floor maisonette
- Geneous reception room with sliding doors to balcony
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen and utility room
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a stylish finish
- Quiet location and a private entrance
- Great location with Waitrose close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers an excellent selection of shops and the entertainment and leisure facilities of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,947 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,449 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900