Ideally located just moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants in Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright living space and a private roof terrace.
- Fantastic second floor flat with a modern interior
- Reception room flooded with plenty of natural light
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Adjoining conservatory/dining area
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Superb private roof terrace
This superb property is ideally located just moments from the local shops on Merton Road and is within easy reach of a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants on Wimbledon Broadway and the beautiful wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
South Wimbledon station
Merton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 643 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.