Affording a quiet location within easy reach of a range of amenities, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious and modernised accommodation throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers superb open-plan accommodation
- Lovely quiet location just moments from Wimbledon Village
- Generous reception room leading to lovely private patio
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits from an off-street parking space
This delightful flat is located within a peaceful period building enjoying a superb convenient location for the exclusive cafes, bars and boutiques of trendy Wimbledon Village and a great range of amenities in central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.