Affording a quiet location within easy reach of a range of amenities, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers spacious and modernised accommodation throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers superb open-plan accommodation
- Lovely quiet location just moments from Wimbledon Village
- Generous reception room leading to lovely private patio
- Stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Benefits from an off-street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This delightful flat is located within a peaceful period building enjoying a superb convenient location for the exclusive cafes, bars and boutiques of trendy Wimbledon Village and a great range of amenities in central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900