Set within an impressive mansion block in Raynes Park this spacious two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living accomidation throughout, with ample storage space and a good sized private balcony.
- Delightful two bedroom first floor flat
- Good sized reception room with dining space
- Bright kitchen with fitted units
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Ideally located in the heart of Raynes Park
- Wonderful mansion building with landscaped gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Durham Close is situated just moments from a wide range of local amenities in Raynes Park and is within easy reach of the fashionable shops in Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great fitness centre for Raynes Park's locals.
Flavours of India
A Sri Lankan and Indian fusion restaurant.
Quirky cafe on Coombe Lane that's great for a quiet cup of tea or a quick catch up.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900