Presented in exceptional condition throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat is set in a grand period conversion offering contemporary open-plan living, double bedrooms, communal garden and off-street parking.
- A highly sought-after residential road
- Stunning open-plan living detailed with gorgeous fixtures
- Modern well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower
- Communal gardens an off-street parking
Edge Hill is well located for a wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities on offer along nearby Wimbledon Broadway and within Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 923 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.