Fabulous four bedroom house boasting spacious accommodation with period features throughout, a stunning 130' rear garden, rooftop balcony and off-street parking.
- Spacious four bedroom period house
- Beautiful dining room leading to rear garden
- Lovely kitchen with access to the garden
- Fourth bedroom with stunning rooftop balcony
- Fantastic front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking
- Great location close to Wimbeldon Town Centre
Superbly situated moments from the open green spaces of Wimbledon Park and within easy reach of an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Deen City Farms
A small, local petting farm with a riding school and free admission.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Merton Park station
Morden Road station
South Wimbledon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,977 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,624 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900