A gorgeous one bedroom apartment benefiting from contemporary and spacious living space including a gorgeous reception room with integrated audio system and modern open-plan kitchen.
- Stunning fourth floor flat with a beautiful finish
- Amazing reception room with electric windows and blinds
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Superb bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Fabulous bathroom with walk-in shower
- Surround sound and underfloor heating throughout
- Excellent location close to Wimbledon Town Centre
The property is situated close to the local amenities of Merton High Street and is within easy reach of the shopping centre, bars and restaurants along The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
South Wimbledon station
Merton Park station
Morden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,320 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 673 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900