This one bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with lovely reception room and contemporary kitchen and boasting a fantastic location moments from Wimbledon town centre.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with lots of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage
- Smart bathroom with over bath shower
- Nuetrally decorated throughout
- Amazing location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queens Road is conveniently located close to an excellent range of shops, restaurants and bars along The Broadway and Wimbledon Hill Road.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eat in or take away, this Chinese restaurant serves everyones favourite dishes - perfect for large groups.
Coffee in the Wood
A lovely coffee shop that embraces the heart and soul of the borough.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
Haydons Road station
South Wimbledon station
Colliers Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable