This charming two bedroom flat enjoys an enviable location close to the amenities of Wimbledon and boasts spacious accommodation which is well presented throughout.
- Spacious ground floor flat in enviable location
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped kitchen with plenty of storage
- Two good-sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Quality bathroom
- Presented in good condition
- Fantastic central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is very well located within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
South Wimbledon station
Merton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,464 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 697 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900