A superb six bedroom detached house set within a contemporary development, boasting four floors of luxurious accommodation, including a fabulous kitchen, a cinema room and a beautiful garden.
- Incredibly stylish house close to Wimbledon Common
- Gorgeous entrance hall leading to superb reception room
- Generous kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors to patio
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Five further excellent bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Amazing cinema room, dining room and spacious playroom
- Mature lawned garden garage and off-street parking
- Presented to a very standard with top of the range features
A wealth of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities are easily accessible within the Village and along nearby Wimbledon Broadway while the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common are within easy reach.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Dundonald Road station
Raynes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £13,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,778 (443 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900