Ideally situated close to Wimbledon town centre, this wonderfully bright and spacious one bedroom, first floor flat is set within an impressive period property and benefits from neutral décor.
- Fantastic first floor flat moments from Wimbledon Station
- Generous reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Well equipped kitchen offering a modern finish
- Fabulous double bedroom with ample fitted storage
- Stylish and fully tiled white suite bathroom
- Very close to Waitrose supermarket
The flat is located within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 491 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.