This fantastic and unusually large double fronted imposing Victorian house lies within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon and Raynes Park. It's one of kind offering over 3000sqft in grand living space and a garage.
- Superb five bedroom fully-detached house
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- 24' kitchen/dining room with access to a utility room
- Lovely conservatory leading onto a well maintained garden
- Superb master bedroom, almost 400sq ft with sitting room
- Four further double bedrooms
- Bathroom and two shower rooms
- Gorgeous front and rear gardens and garage
This fantastic property is situated moments from Wimbledon Town center and Raynes Park while Wimbledon Village is not far either including the common and high-street.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Wimbledon Chase station
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,297 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,919 (271 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900