Benefitting from far-reaching views, this fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat is well presented with a balcony, garage and off-street parking.
- A superbly located two bedroom flat
- Boasts far reaching views from the fourth floor
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary fully equipped kitchen
- Garage space
- Off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of Woking
Guildford Road is ideally located for Woking's extensive range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities. Woking Station (National Rail) is within easy reach offering a direct service into London Waterloo.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic hangout in Woking Park.
An award-winning curry house with a delicious range of dishes!
Two theatre spaces and six screen cinema in the heart of Woking.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,731 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,520 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.