Situated in the superb New Central development, this amazing one bedroom fifth floor flat offers state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings, a Concierge service, and fitness suite all in the heart of Woking town centre.
- Situated in the superb New Central development
- State-of-the-art fixtures and fittings
- Concierge service
- Designer open-plan kitchen
- Provides far-reaching views
- Moments from the amenities of Woking
Woking town centre offers a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities, including the Ambassadors Cinema and New Victoria Theatre.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
The Big Apple
Bowling, arcades and Laser Quest - the best family entertainment!
Ye Old Fish Market
The best fish and chips in Woking!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 474 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.