Situated within the superb New Central development in the heart of Woking, this fantastic studio apartment offers state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings, and benefits from gym and concierge service.
- Generous Manhattan style studio apartment
- Arranged on the first floor of a secure modern development
- Full height glazing with balcony doors and Juliet balcony
- White Gloss kitchen with a solid timber worktop
- Integrated electric oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Stone resin shower with stylish sand coloured wall tiles
- Under floor warming and a discreet utility cupboard
- Residents gym and concierge service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The development is situated in the heart of central Woking which offers fantastic shopping, and entertainment facilities while Woking mainline station (National Rail) is moments away for good services into London Waterloo.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic hangout in Woking Park.
One of Woking's hidden gems! This wonderful café set within Christ Church serves up homemade soups, paninis and jacket potatoes. In our opinion one of the best lunch spots in Woking!
Italian food with fresh ingredients. Perfect for all the family and the set menu is a bargain too.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,247 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 365 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45