Situated in a private gated development, this superb five bedroom house is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a stunning rear garden backing onto Basingstoke Canal and a double garage.
- Fabulous five bedroom house in excellent condition
- Situated in a fantastic secure and gated development
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Contemporary kitchen
- Wonderful conservatory with doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with views of the canal and woodland
- Off-street parking
Woodham Gate boasts a fantastic location close to the heart of dynamic Woking with its excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities. Woking Station is close by providing a regular and direct service into London Waterloo.
Woodham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sands at Bleak House
Serving the best scallops in Woking and only a two minute drive from the centre, so a great choice for a walk followed by lunch.
Just north of Woking town centre, with walks leading to Old Woking sand quarry. A great place to take the dog!
M2 Pizza Pasta
A great little family-owned Italian place with a calm and easy atmosphere perfect if you want to chill out. They have a great choice of dishes!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,885 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,850 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,222 (299 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45