A stunning and well proportioned five bedroom chalet bungalow boasting an impressive reception room, off-street parking, a garage and a beautiful garden.
- Beautiful five bedroom chalet bungalow
- Substantial reception room with double doors to garden
- Stylish kitchen with island unit
- 22' master suite on the first floor
- Second bedroom with en suite
- High-end fixtures and fittings including Lutron lighting
- Five zone heating system with air conditioning
- Gorgeous garden and off-street parking
Cromwell Road is ideally positioned for the amenities of Worcester Park and Tolworth. The open green space of King George's field is nearby and there is easy access to transport links at Tolworth station.
Worcester Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
An excellent place for children and families.
A great Korean barbecue on the High Street.
Malden Manor station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,413 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,819 (261 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500