Located in the sought-after Abbeville Village, this stylish studio flat offers a separate kitchen, chic bathroom and neutral interiors throughout.
- Bright and airy studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Separate contemporary kitchen with ample workspace
- Shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Space to dine
- Seating area
- Ambient natural light throughout
The property is just moments from the shops and cafes of Abbeville Road, while the green open spaces of Clapham Common are just a short distance away. Local transport links include Clapham Common Underground Station (Northern Line).
Abbeville Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best tapas restaurant in London!
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
Clapham Common station
Clapham South station
Clapham High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000