Located moments from transport links, this comfortable second floor studio flat features a good-sized studio room with pull-down bed and double glazing throughout.
- Superb second floor studio flat
- Beautiful new refurbishment throughout
- Excellent fitted storage space
- Stylish separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Located moments from transport links
Horn Lane offers a range of local amenities with a wider selection available along nearby Acton High Street. Acton Station (National Rail) is just moments away while motorists benefit from easy access to the A40.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
Arguably one of Ealing borough's most unique venues. Circus themed, they have circus performances on Friday and Saturday evenings and they even have their own microbrewery onsite. Definitely one of the best beer gardens in London and a lively, fun place to go for a few drinks after a long week!
Acton Main Line station
Acton Central station
West Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 262 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550