Located moments from transport links, this comfortable second floor studio flat features a good-sized studio room with pull-down bed and double glazing throughout.
- Superb second floor studio flat
- Beautiful new refurbishment throughout
- Excellent fitted storage space
- Stylish separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Located moments from transport links
Horn Lane offers a range of local amenities with a wider selection available along nearby Acton High Street. Acton Station (National Rail) is just moments away while motorists benefit from easy access to the A40.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Acton Main Line station
Acton Central station
West Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 262 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550