Recently finished, this stylish three bedroom property is situated on the ground floor of a converted period building and benefits from a private entrance.
- Large reception room with patio access
- Open plan kitchen with Neff appliances
- Generously proportioned master bedroom
- Second bedroom features an en suite shower room
- Off-street parking space
Acton Town centre is located moments away offering a range of shops and facilities while the M4/A4 provides excellent access in to and out of London.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as the delightful garden, this pub's Thursday night quiz is legendary! It also serves great food and a range of different ales.
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Acton Town station
Ealing Common station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 964 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000