Peacefully located within the fashionable area of Angel, this charming two bedroom modern flat is well presented and boasts bright and airy living and entertaining space with direct access to a pretty communal garden.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Outstanding living and entertaining space
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen with double doors to communal garden
- Master bedroom with ample storage space
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite and storage space
- Beautiful communal gardens ideal for summer entertaining
Claremont Close is a quiet street only moments from the restaurants, bars and shops of Upper Street while Angel and King's Cross Underground Stations are also very close by.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000