Enjoying well presented interiors, this generous two bedroom flat enjoys a sought-after location just off City Road and moments from Angel.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Fantastic reception with space to dine and balcony
- Open plan kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with integrated storage
- Bright bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from amenities and transport
Located just off City Road Elia Street is situated within easy reach of the superb shops, bars and restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street and Old Street.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
The Honest Burger cocktails are absolutely fantastic and the staff are exceptionally friendly too!
Bourne and Hollingsworth
You may have to book really far in advance, but the brunch with bottomless cocktails is definitely worth the wait! Make sure you try the French toast with clotted cream, berries and honey...
Essex Road station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 644 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000