A charming one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor of a purpose-built block, offering a large reception room with dining space, a modern fitted kitchen and a generously sized bedroom.
- Charming one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Located in a purpose built block
- Offering a large reception room with a dinning area
- Providing a lovely modern fitted kitchen
- Benefiting from a generously sized bedroom
- Located moments away from excellent local amenities
Located on New Orleans Walk, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Crouch End. Transport links include Crouch Hill Station (National Rail).
Archway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My Kind of Coffee
As well as serving freshly brewed coffee, this shop roasts and sells lots of different beans from around the world.
This pub has been standing in Crouch End since 1899, so it's a real local institution. The kitchen serves great gastropub food and a delicious Sunday roast that's always guaranteed to leave you full!
Hot Pepper Jelly
This delightful café is great for coffee or lunch in the afternoon. It caters for vegetarians and vegans and serves gluten-free options too.
Crouch Hill station
Upper Holloway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 528 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343