Quietly located on Courtnell Street and spaciously arranged over four floors, this impressive four bedroom house features a fantastic reception room with a modern kitchen and generously proportioned double bedrooms.
- Bright and spaciously arranged over four floors
- Fantastic open plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with large sky light and access to the garden
- Separate utility room
- Attractive master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom
- Three further spacious bedrooms one with en-suite
- Lovely private garden
- Great location close to amenities and transport links
Courtnell Street is well placed for the vast selection of amenities in Notting Hill Gate and the vast selection of fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes at the Westfield Shopping Centre.
Artesian Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
Westbourne Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
Ladbroke Grove station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,056 (191 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000