Situated within the Barnsbury Conservation Area, this beautifully presented four bedroom house offers a charming rear garden and a generous living and entertaining space throughout.
- A beautifully presented four bedroom property
- Located within a charming tree lined residential street
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining room
- Reception room flooded with natural light
- Bi-folding doors to reveal a fantastic rear garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Additional guest cloakroom
The local shops and amenities of Caledonian Road are moments from the property and Islington's trendy Upper Street offers a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Caledonian Road station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000