Bright and spacious throughout this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts a stunning reception room, large master bedroom with built in storage and a lovely modern kitchen.
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Fantastic bedroom with built in storage
- Great modern well equipped kitchen
- Enviably located close to amenities and transport links
Barons Court offers a range of local amenities with a further choice found at Hammersmith or at nearby High Street Kensington. The closest underground station is Barons Court.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 420 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000