Set within a prestigious Battersea Reach development, this magnificent two bedroom fifth floor penthouse apartment offers exquisite views from it's stunning roof terrace.
- Stunning two bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Set within a popular riverside development with concierge
- Fantastic reception room with glass TV and space to dine
- Modern and fully-equipped semi open-plan kitchen
- Gorgeous condition with highest standard of finish
- Fabulous master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional good-sized bedroom and two bathrooms
- Impressive roof terrace with ample space to entertain
Battersea Reach provides a range of on-site amenities, including residents' gym, convenience store, coffee shop/patisserie and waterfront bar. The restaurants and cafés of Wandsworth Town are also close by.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Clapham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,140 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111