Located just moments from Hyde Park, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a contemporary finish with spacious accommodation throughout.
- Stylish two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful period building with lift access and audio entry
- Contemporary reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern and sleek kitchen with appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Additional second bright bedroom leading to communal balcony
Sussex Gardens is ideally located for the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End. National Rail services and the Heathrow Express are accessible via Paddington Station (District, Circle, Bakerloo and Hammersmith & City lines).
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 743 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000